Job Summary: The Global Support Services Engineer acts as the first level of technical support for all break-fix issues for customers within the Global Support Services team. This position develops customer satisfaction and loyalty by resolving a wide variety of customer issues and/or customer education inquiries, either verbally or in writing. Works well with internal teams as well as external organizations to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. Serves as a resource to the Sales & Marketing team, and must be able to proactively interact with other departments to identify and resolve customer focused issues. Responsibilities include the establishment maintenance of profitable relationships with customers. Must be self-motivated and able to absorb and share information to internal organization as well as customer base.
- Interact directly with customers, vendors, and resellers via telephone, email, other electronic mechanisms or on site visits
- Understand product functionality to drive customer based solutions
- Demonstrate strong empathy for customer concerns
- Represent Perceptive Software as both a Customer Support Engineer and a Customer Advocate
- Document and Summarize the results of customer site visits or escalated problems
- Document and follow-up of customer suggestions for continued improvements to internal systems and products
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and enhance client relationships
- Understand each client's business, organization and objectives
- Focus on performance and scalability of the software and continuing changes
- Case management of software related issues
- Time tracking for client billing and project management
- Handles multiple client calls and emails escalating when needed
- Compose and submit on-line support materials (FAQ’s and KB articles) to assist in reducing overall issue income Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a product support environment
- Familiar with troubleshooting performance, network, or hardware related issues
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong ability to troubleshoot, document and communicate issues and resolution to resolve customer problems
- Good understanding of PACS, HL7, and DICOM
- Experience working with Windows 2003 and newer
- Experience working with SQL 2005 and newer
- Understanding of Storage (e.g. RAID, NAS and SAN)
- Ability to work in a flexible, team environment
- Ability to be on an On Call rotation and work extended hours
- Strong ability to analyze abstract problems and find solutions
- Stable work history; demonstrated tendency to stay with a job
- Familiar with Microsoft Performance Monitor and system analysis preferred
- An information Technology related college degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Exceptional customer service and people skills.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates strong oral and written communication skills; including diction, grammar and tone
- Fluent oral and written English/Spanish.
Apply directly to Zsuzsanna Szabó, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 507
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése