Global Supply Planning Team Lead
Global Supply Planning Team Lead - Your future position?
As a Global Supply Planning Team Lead you will be leading a highy dynamic team performing tactical and operational planning activities for the Global Ingredients portfolio, within a complex supply chain covering 4 regions and 2 divisions. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring maximum service levels at optimum cost to the business.
In this challenging role you will:
- Coordinate and lead: Supervise day to day operations in the Global Supply Planning area:
- Optimize network inventory levels through advanced modelling
- Alleviate supply chain risks through tactical and strategic initiatives
- Take ownership for mid to long term supply plan
- Support Sales and Operations plan activities
- Drive replenishment of ingredients across global manufacturing network
- Mitigate significant long term supply disruptions
- Drive and enhance: you will actively work on the continuous improvement of the Supply Planning team processes and encourage your team members to come up with improvement ideas. You will foster the continuous development and performance of your team.
- Stakeholder management: you will communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders and build constructive cross functionals relationships.
Are you someone with a service oriented mindset who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join the team – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University or College degree
- Proficient in Business English, additional languages are an advantage
- 3+ years of experience in Planning and min. 1 year of experience in a team-leading role
- Hands on experience with SAP planning modules
- Advanced MS Excel skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
Beszerzés / Logisztika / Szállítás > Beszerzés, Logisztikai menedzser, Logisztikai szakértő
Értékesítés / Kereskedelem > Beszerzési menedzser, Ellátási menedzser
Szervezés / Menedzsment / Cégvezetés
|Minimális tapasztalat||3 és 5 év között|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|