The American owned Flextronics International Ltd. have six locations in Hungary: Zalaegerszeg, Sárvár, Tab, Budapest, Páty and Gyál. Our electronic, plastics and metal working activities provide wide scope of production, service and logistics services for our business partners. Due to our dynamic growth strategy our number of employees are above 9000.
Here at Flex we design and build products and systems for a connected world. We help the world’s biggest brands and smallest startups—across every industry: medical, energy, consumer, transportation, industrial, electronics and others. To achieve this, we have the world’s leading engineering teams and manufacturing infrastructure and our mission is to be the best in both!
Flextronics International Kft., Zalaegerszeg site is searching for talented candidates for position detailed below:
Global Supplier Quality Engineer
- Identify and routinely uses the most effective, cost efficient and best practices to execute processes and continually evaluates their effectiveness and appropriateness
- Evaluate and verify supplier process controls and supplier quality systems, analyze product failures, facilitate writing and/or approve results of corrective actions of suppliers
- Exercise judgment in planning, organizing, performing, coordinating, directing and/or applying engineering and scientific principles to the evaluation and solution of technical issues at suppliers
- Review and update procedures and practices relating to part quality, design, fit and function to improve FLEX product quality and reliability
- Supervise APQP activities in the region.
- Perform and/or support audits of critical suppliers regularly in order to ensure their compliance with ISO 9001 and/or ISO/TS 16949 requirements and other relevant quality standards. Responsible to coordinate audit activities with support of regional functions, when necessary
- Organize and lead quality workshops for suppliers to resolve and prevent specific quality issues. In-depth understanding of the supplier manufacturing processes when issues occurred
- Participate and coordinate multi-disciplinary teams including the automotive sites, suppliers and customer in understanding the magnitude of the issue and define together with the team corrective actions that are needed
- Implement and manage all developed automotive supplier management procedures for the selected accounts
- Conduct quality system and quality engineering training at supplier manufacturing facilities as required to achieve compliance and improvement
- Must have a thorough knowledge Automotive QMS System and input all Quality Audit Reports and 8Ds into Global Audit Database/ Automotive Sharenet
- Prepare and report global supplier quality performance during Management Reviews, as well as establishing baseline for supplier monitoring and performances
- Work with Global Supplier Quality Engineering Manager and Regional/Site Quality Managers to help automotive manufacturing sites improve the quality of supplied parts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant engineering discipline (e.g., Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
- Minimum of 7 years in supplier quality engineering with increasing responsibilities including management of supplier quality engineering staff and cross-matrix organization interaction and communication
- More then 10 years experience in an Engineering/ Science field associated with electronics, PCBA design & production, and mechanical fabrications
- Strong working experience in PCB, PCBA and SMT processes
- Working knowledge of soldering process as well as box-built
- Expert knowledge of electronic components active & passive is a MUST.
- Efficient with LEAN, Six Sigma, and Statistical concepts
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistical quality control, quality management, machining processes, manufacturing models, material science and metrology
- Strong knowledge of automotive concepts and requirements for a minimum of 7 years
- Good knowledge of AEQC, IPC requirements
- Experience with Receiving Inspection and associated metrology field for a minimum of 5 years
- Experience with a product's life cycle delivery (design, transfer, manufacturing, maintenance, service)
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Root Cause Analysis techniques and MINITAB or equivalent statistical tools
- Training and/or Auditor Certificate in ISO 9001, VDA6.3, TS16949 and experience in Supplier Audits
- Experience in project management i.e. organized, capable to plan projects, decision-maker
- Strong computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Advanced English knowledge (Written, Spoken, Reading), advanced Hungarian,German is a plus.
- Team oriented player – able to interact with different groups of people from different fields of expertise
- Able to work in team to achieve team objectives or to coordinate teams to achieve targets
- Flexibility to travel internationally
Place of work: Zalaegerszeg
How to apply:
If you are interested in the role above, please send your resume both in Hungarian and English through our career page: Link megjelenítése
More information about us: Link megjelenítése