Global Strategic Buyer
candidate to support the global Plastic category, being a member of the global Procurement team, based in Szigetszentmiklós and reports to the Global Category Manager - Plastic
• Supports the Category Manager in negotiations – prices, MOQ’s & LT’s -
• Manage sourcing projects and price negotiations independently
• Responsible for contract negotiations and implementation for selected suppliers agreed with Category Managers
• Running RFQ’s
• Support data collection and analysis for projects, supplier performance
• Regular reporting about price changes, saving projects, blocked invoices
• Dealing with complex projects and activities in an international setting
• Analysing data for supplier performance management
• Running smaller cost saving projects
• Support new product development projects
• Input to development of category strategies
• Managing/full responsible for specific (regional) suppliers according to category
• Responsible for managing specific (regional) suppliers
• At least 3-4 years sourcing experience in order to understand and use sourcing standards
• Able to facilitate negotiations independently
• A personality type which proactively takes ownership and charge of results and resolves problems
• Excellent ability to build high level business relationships. With strategic suppliers the Strategic Buyer always has to apply the correct mix of empathy and toughness, which will vary from situation to situation
• Good analytical skills
• Self-driven personality
• Structured problem solving and communication skills in cross-functional team
• Ability to absorb technical information
• Advanced English skills both spoken and written
• University degree
• Preferred: experience with molded plastic and/or rubber parts
About our partner:
• A global company with headquarters in Denmark. We have sales companies in 44 countries and distributors in more than 70 countries. We are one of the world’s leading manufacturers of professional cleaning equipment, with around 5,500 employees and an annual turnover close to EUR 900 M in 2013. Nilfisk-Advance is a part of the NKT Group.
• A dynamic company: Things are moving fast in terms of both products and business, and change is a part of our everyday life.
• Responsibility and personal development: As our partner's employee you will have the freedom to influence and develop your own area of work. In return, we expect high performance. We also make sure that you have many challenges, as well as opportunities to develop in the direction you wish – also if that includes an international career.
If you are interested in the position please send us your application (CV in English and motivation letter)!