Global SPO Quality Engineer
Global SPO Quality Engineer
Hungary (+36) • Pest county
Description of position:
Develops plans for new or existing products, technologies or processes consistent with optimizing reutilization and cost reduction on planer boards and power suppliers resulting in new test methods or improved production processes to achieve qualified re
Develops plans for new or existing products, technologies or processes consistent with optimizing reutilization and cost reduction on planer boards and power suppliers resulting in new test methods or improved production processes to achieve qualified reutilized parts. Develops sources for discontinued service parts. Provides support, packaging problems and vendor technical issues.
1. Develops within broad objectives engineering proposals consistent with division strategies.
2. Solves complex problems in area of technical specialty.(Board assembly and test and power supply repair and test)
3. Provides leadership in project planning on special projects.
4. Provides project leadership on product, test or manufacturing engineering projects.
5. Responsible for complete documentation of projects and processes, specification requirements and/or architecture to match project schedule.
6. Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Communication/Negotiation: Guides other professionals in technical field.
Problem Solving: Understands and applies latest technologies. Recognizes complex problems and creates and implements solutions to avoid them.
Leadership Provides ongoing technical/operational guidance to work teams. Has a complete understanding of department/function mission and strategy.
Business impact As required, responsible to support successful product enablement into, field and or application engineering.
• Bachelor's Degree in engineering.
• Professional theoretical, conceptual and applied knowledge in a specific engineering field.
• Applies professional knowledge related to moderately complex engineering processes and tools used within the functional organization.
• Ability to work with international project teams accommodating different cultures and time zones, i.e. flexibility in working hours
• Fluent in English, both verbal as well as in writing.
• Parts repair and vendor management experience preferred.
fluent English knowledge
Short company info:
Our client is a multinational company located 30-40 minutes from the capital.
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: