It's more than a job. It's passion.
At Kelly Services we know that people are the key to business and that our talent lies in unlocking their talent, so that individuals and organization can prosper. Being part of the Kelly team means understanding those we are working with; inspiring, motivating and challenging people to uncover their abilities and reach their potential. We strive for enduring partnerships with our customers, so we can serve them as they grow.
We are committed, dedicated professionals who have passion. We share in the enthusiasm of your success. It's more than a job, and you could be part of it.
Global Solutions Senior Account Manager – Asia Pacific (APAC)
(Based in Singapore)
Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Solutions – APAC, the Regional Account Manager – Asia Pacific (APAC) will focus on establishing new relationships and expansion of the existing business relationships across the APAC region. The position of regional Account Manager is spread across all solutions and service lines of Kelly Services.
- Aggressively establishing new relationships and generating revenue growth
- Drive regional expansion of the existing customer based
- Leverage relationships across countries and region
- Introduce between Kelly in-country players and local customer stakeholders.
- Assist with all necessary information and tools to help countries establish credibility.
- Drive solution design for the complex customer engagements across the region
- Ensure operational readiness by working closely with countries leadership and customers.
- Secure wins and gross profits on customer level.
- Provide regional support on the global customer sales engagement (RFP) / (RFI) and facilitate the responses across the countries and region.
- Actively drive responses RFP/ RFI and coordinate the action plans and activities across the region
- Ensure proper documentation and communication
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in business or related field
- 8 - 10 years regional sales and account management experience; emphasis on traditional staffing or outsourced solutions, talent management, career development and change management.
- Solid business background; prior experience with Multinational company covering the APAC region;
- Excellent stakeholder management across APAC
- Excellent written/ verbal communication and presentation skills
- Flexible and able to work with ambiguity
- Able to balance strategy with tactical deployment and to drive execution across different countries
- Culturally sensitive
Interested candidates who meet the above minimum criteria should apply initially via email and include an up to date C.V. with reasons for applying at: Link megjelenítése (attention Astrid Akse) and reference “Global Solutions Senior Account Manager APAC” in the subject line.