Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
As part of our long-term vision for the new Flowserve Shared Service model, the Debrecen facility may potentially accommodate up to 400 employees over the next 3-5 years. This center will serve the North American and EMEA regions.
The Process Improvement Specialist will report to the Process Excellence Manager. This role will be instrumental in driving efficiency and effectiveness in processes at the Shared Service center. In addition, will support, train and develop users to a higher level of process and technical knowledge. They will act as a key member of various process improvement teams as well as develop and drive their own focused improvement areas. They will drive process excellence through lean tools, system knowledge and technical solutions.
Functional experience and education
- 5+ years’ experience in any finance or IT function.
- Relevant Bachelors or Masters level education.
Organization and management
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Project management experience.
- Have the ability to work in a cross-functional matrix environment.
Technical & process knowledge
- Strong major ERP experience at a super-user level or deeper.
- Understand the interface of finance and technology.
- Strong bias for action and ability to proactively recognize and resolve issues.
- Strong continuous improvement background with thorough understanding of the DMAIC process and experience with Lean Six Sigma tools. Experience with Minitab is a plus.
- Acquire a deep understanding of the systems and processes transferred into the Shared Service center.
- Design and deliver process training to new users as they on-board.
- Train and develop Super-users inside the shared service center.
- Help design and develop a Lean Six Sigma culture that also utilizes the DMAIC model throughout the organization
- Design and provide technical solutions for productivity within standard software solutions.
- Provide real time process and technical support to users in critical situations. (level 2 support)
- Design standardized best in class processes and implement these across the functional teams.
- Assist in system design and migration.