Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy multitasking activities? Would you like to work for a multinational company?
Global Service Support Engineer with Portuguese
The Global Service Support Specialist acts as the second level of technical support for all break-fix issues for a Software’s customers within the Global Service Support team.
- Provide product support for customer phone, chat, email, and web based support requests.
- Utilize all resources, including systems, information and people, to efficiently troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Proactively and energetically interact in a team environment to collaborate with peers on customer issues.
- Employ sound decision making when determining when to escalate customer issues to other teams or management.
- Adapt to and work with a highly diverse customer base while focusing on providing an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
- Rapidly learn new technology, including Software products.
- Attend all required onsite training classes.
- Prioritize and manage multiple tasks while remaining detail oriented.
- Provide timely and accurate communication of issue status and resolution to the customer.
- Accurately and professionally document all communication with the customer.
- Communicate to customers and employees, written and oral, in a professional fashion.
- Compose and submit on-line support materials to assist in reducing overall issue income
- An information Technology related college degree or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Previous help desk experience is preferred.
- Fluent English and Portuguese knowledge.
- Exceptional written, oral and organizational skills.
- Exceptional customer service and people skills.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Any other European language would be a plus.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to learn and work with the following technologies:
- Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/7, Unix (Solaris, HP/UX, AIX), Linux
- Application Software: Google Apps, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Outlook), Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Safari
- Database Software: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- Web Application Software: JRun, Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, IIS
- Hardware: Peripheral installation & configuration (scanners, SCSI cards, SCSI devices).
- Development: Visual Basic Script, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, XSL, ASP
- Networking: TCP/IP protocol, Ethernet, WAN, LDAP, Active Directory, Novell NetWare
- Messaging Systems: Google Mail, Lotus Domino, Microsoft Exchange, Novell GroupWise
- Communication: Technical writing skills
This position may require up to 10% travel.
Apply directly to Borbála Pap, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése