Are you looking for an exciting opportunity? Would you be interested in to improve yourself within a highly skilled senior and international team?
- Manage the documentation system, ensuring it is maintained and support users in document updates and circulation.
- Support the maintenance of the core and support processes and procedures, ensuring that they are up to date.
- Manage the Sales and Marketing implementation, ensuring the internal audit program is planned, implemented and corrective actions followed up.
- Arrange the S&M external audit program and ensure any non conformances are closed and areas for improvement followed up.
- Ensure the S&M process description and procedures are maintained. Maintain and enhance the S&M Quality web pages by removing/simplifying content as the excellence website is updated.
- Ensuring that the quality induction for Sales and Marketing is in place, up to date and delivered.
- Support the maintenance of the excellence website.
- Enhance the training and quality tools area of the website.
- Support the central global audit planning.
- Bachelor/Master degree in Business Informatics or related economics field
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Project management experience would be a great advantage
- Fluency in English is required
- Experience in auditing is an advantage
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
- Customer focused and driven to improve and standardize system usage
- Strong team working skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional and multi-cultural teams
- Awareness of Quality principles and their application and knowledge of IT systems / reporting
- Pro-activity, Problem solving, Professional communication skills
Apply directly to Dóra Dvorácskó, Researcher, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu