For fulfilling the position
Global Project Consultant
we are looking for colleagues
The Consultant, Procurement Expert Services Projects serves as a generalist program/project manager for key Procurement initiatives including workstreams, process improvement projects etc. The support is globally focused.
This consultant will own all projects across Procurement Center of Excellence, including but not limited to:
- Project Management Office
- Commercial program
- Working capital
- Change management
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business or Supply Chain
- 5 years business experience in similar role
- Background in consulting desirable
- Fluent in English
- Project management and process improvement skills
- Communication skill (both verbal and written)
- Strategic Sourcing
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.