Global Process Lead
Global Process Lead
|Country:||Hungary (+36) • Budapest|
|Description of position:||This role is responsible for supporting procurement activities|
• motivate teams across many geographies
• Client facing skills a pre requisite
• Team management of resource also a pre requisite.
• Proven track record in managing against client deliverables.
• Willingness to travel, likely at least once per quarter, possibly twice per quarter to client locations
• Willingness to Learn and adopt the constant changes in client environment
• Sound Procurement knowledge.
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 3 years experience in IT
• English: Fluent
• Master's Degree in Information Technology
• At least 4 years experience in IT
|Short company info:||Our client is a shared service center based in Budapest. The company is committed to creating a supportive, flexible work environment that gives employees more flexibility and control over their work as an important means to achieve greater work/life balance and enhanced productivity.
What our client offers:
•A multicultural, dynamic and positive team environment
•Continuous development opportunities
•Varied tasks, job roles and possibility to participate in local or international projects
•An attractive working environment
|Additional info:||By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: