GLOBAL GAS EDITOR - London
Our client is a well respected energy consultancy who specialise in the natural gas and LNG sector, they currently are looking to strengthen itheir consultancy department with a Global Gas Editor at its central London-based offices.
The position is responsible for the delivery of the organisation's natural gas editorial output, including their flagship international monthly report which provides high-level analysis, features and influential comment.
The successful applicant will play a leading role in representing and the positioning the company to the industry. You will join a team dedicated to editorial excellence, with thought provoking copy and will have an appreciation of, and engagement with the organisation's wider consulting division who have a great track-record in advising on numerous natural gas and LNG projects across the supply chain.
Key responsibilities include:
- Producing, commissioning and editing thought provoking technical analysis, features, interviews and thought leadership papers
- Developing editorial strategy to ensure editorial and commercial objectives are met and exceeded, whilst guiding a team of in-house and freelance journalists in pursuit of editorial excellence
- Developing strong client relationships through the attendance of industry events and other client engagements, to further business across the organisation
- Collaborating with sales, marketing and consulting departments to identify target markets, schedule editorial content, and aid the production of promotional material and initiatives
Essential skills and experience include:
- A successful track-record in natural gas / LNG journalism and analysis, with strong technical writing skills, ideally from an energy publishing or consulting background
- Strong understanding of natural gas / LNG trends, drivers that influence the sector, as well business analysis and acumen, with an understanding of commercial business needs
- Excellent editorial, communication, client facing and time management skills
This is an amazing opportunity - we are working with an Executive Search Consultancy who specialise in this industry - our client is seeking someone who is not registered with recruitment agencies and is seeking to work with strict search consultancies on this appointment.
A full job description is available for the successful applicants.