Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
Unisys is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. We provide consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and infrastructure services, combined with powerful enterprise server technology. We specialize in helping clients use information to create efficient, secure business operations that allow them to achieve their business goals. Our consultants and industry experts work with clients to understand their business challenges and create greater visibility into critical linkages throughout their operations.
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 and opening a second office in Pécs providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
We are currently looking for talented individuals for
Global Deployment Analyst
(BMC Remedy ITSM v7 suite)
- Drive deployment and adoption of the standard portfolio internally and to clients through the implementation and adoption of the global process standards in the accounts and delivery operations.
- Under the direction of the client architect build configuration designs to onboard or migrate accounts
- Use configuration guides for the collection and control of configuration data
- Perform client solution requirements analysis
Responsibilities & Skills
- Lead client education and data collection workshops for all 60 day standard implementations
- For non-standard implementations or migrations DA participates in process analysis workshops lead by GPDM. Output will be integrated into data collection and supporting documentation.
- Use Help File standard to create client specific Help Files
- Use Configuration Guide standard to create client specific Configuration Guide
- Use additional documentation standards to create client specific supporting documentation (i.e. incident escalation matrix)
- For each client, maintain a master configuration data workbook under version control.
- Deliver the client approved configuration data template to the Technical Implementations team
- Through transition until steady state is achieved, provide support on the accuracy and integrity of data collected (e.g. why support group data was constructed in a certain way)
- Technical Implementations team
- UAT Testing
- Operations teams
- 2 years in consulting and designing implementations of BMC Remedy ITSM V7 suite (BMC Remedy Incident Management; Change Management; Service Request Management; Service Level Management; Asset & Configuration and CMDB)
- Experience in ITIL process and/or operational support in the areas of Service Desk, Incident, Problem, Change, Asset & Configuration, Service Level and/or Service Request Management
- ITIL v2 or v3 Foundation certification
In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to training and development possibilities, as well as challenging career prospects.
If you would like to join us, please send your CV to email@example.com and write the position’s name into the subject field.
|IT / Informatika|