We are recruiting new collegue to our client ( International Company ) as
Global Customer Fulfillment Specialist
The Global Customer Fulfilment Specialist is responsible for spare parts fulfillment activities customer orders management and execution - in relation with transactions of spare parts for reciprocating engines.Tasks:
- Manage and execute customer orders related to MSA, CSA, CM&U, New Units, Field Services and non-contractual corrective and preventive maintenance transactions of spare parts for reciprocating engines.
- Administer all fulfilment related activities including monitoring the orders status to ensure timely execution, documents creation, shipment tracking, sales recognition, documents management and archiving functions.
- Responsible for total ownership of Order documents with regard to accuracy, clarity, quality, and timelines.
- Must strive to meet all Customer request dates, reduce processing cycles and keep backlog of orders to a minimum.
- Must have customer centric attitude, strive for effortless, consistent and personalized interactions with customers
- Communicate with Sourcing, Warehouse and Logistics teams and obtain commitments with regard to short cycle demands and customer escalations
- Understand all Customer Special Requirements, communicate to and follow up with those responsible for all accurate and complete fulfilment.
- Follow EHS rules and warn others to follow the rules, execute mandatory EHS trainings and immediately report the incidents and near misses as required.
- Further tasks not involved in this Job Description that the immediate leader/manager assigns with verbally or in writing.
- College or university degree in Economics, Logistics or Engineering
- At least 2 years work experience in Customer Service
- Advance knowledge of export & import regulations, terms and processes
- Strong Customer Service mindset
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, and ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Self-starter, capable of working with minimum supervision
- Advanced command of English
- Advanced command of Spanish
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications Outlook, Excel (Vlookup, IF formulas, advance filtering, pivot tables), Word and Powerpoint
- Work experience in international trading
- Technical degree and familiarity with the Energy Industry
- Six Sigma trained and certified Green/Black Belt
- Integrated Management Systems knowledge (pref. ORACLE)
We are looking forward to your English CV with salary expectation to the following address: E-mail cím megjelenítése