For fulfilling the position
Global Contract Management and Governance Consultant
we are looking for colleagues
The Consultant, Procurement Expert Services serves as a generalist program/project manager for Key Procurement initiatives including workstreams, process improvement projects, etc. The support is globally focused.
This Consultant role is responsible to support in Change Management and Governance in the following areas:
- Procurement Compliance Program Management
- Risk management
- SOX compliance
- Internal Audit Performance
- Testing Completion
- Procedures, business cases, backend review
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business or Supply Chain
- 5 years business experience in similar role
- Background in consulting desirable
- Fluent in English
- Project management skills
- Process improvement skills
- Data analysis – both spend and financial
- Executive presentation skills
- Expert skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Think-cell, Visio, SharePoint and Power Pivot
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.