Our prestigious multinational partner is searching for an experienced Compensation Manager, who would take part in leading global projects and supporting the compensation and benefits activities globally, and would work together with leaders and HR Business Partners. If you have at least 6 years of experience in this field, and you are looking for a new challenge, please, do not hesitate to apply. Location:
- Cooperate with business leaders, Human Resource Business Partners and Total Rewards Management to recommend total rewards solutions and resolve relevant plan design questions and issues.
- Take part in salary and labour market surveys to determine pay rates and benefits.
- Participate in the review of market data and development of market reference ranges, including report development, analysis of market data, movement recommendation and costing for assigned client group.
- Support the administration of global broad-based compensation programs and policies, providing assistance on the administration of company-wide and regional incentive programs, salary planning, analytics, and reporting for the company.
- Audit and analyse the existing programs, policies and processes to improve proposals on potential changes, gaps or enhancements to improve existing methods.
- At least 6-7 years of experience in relevant field (compensation and benefits)
- Fluent English knowledge
- Experience in HRIS Systems, preferably in Workday
- College or University Degree in Economics or HR
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Easily accessible workplace