For fulfilling the position
Global Commercial Program Consultant
we are looking for colleagues
The Global Consultant, Procurement Commercial Program serves as a generalist program/project manager for key Procurement initiatives including workstreams, process improvement projects etc. The support is globally focused.
This consultant role is responsible to own and manage the overall commercial program within program in the following areas:
- Commercial data repository
- High yield tools and templates
- Spend baseline for target setting and tracking
- Working capital program including methodology, supplier financing programs, documentation and individual initiatives such as invoice batching
- Supplier complexity reduction including parameters, activation and deactivation procedures and approvals
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business or Supply Chain
- 5 years business experience in similar role
- Background in consulting desirable
- Fluent in English
- Commercial management
- Project management and process improvement skills
- Expert skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Think-cell, Visio, SharePoint and Power Pivot
- Supply chain management
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company.
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.