We are looking for a Global Audit and Risk Manager on the behalf of our well-known FMCG client to their Budapest based Business Service Center.
- Deliver the annual audit and risk plan agreed with the audit committee .
- Build and manage great relationships with our business partners, providing insights and challenges that enable them to proactively manage holistic performance.
- Deliver insights that are highly valued, identify root causes, share best practices and lead to business improvement. Able to understand an issue or complex problem, the key drivers behind it, and then define an action plan to address these key drivers, finding a sustainable solution.
- Supporting business transformation.
- Develop, commit to and action a self-development programme, and contribute to the development of others in the team.
- Internal / external audit experience with detailed understanding of governance, risk management and internal controls.
- Ability to review core financials and business data in order to identify potential risks and insights.
- In-depth understanding of business processes and systems.
- Project and change management experience - reviewing and assessing the impact of change on people, and concluding on critical risks and steps to effectively manage those risks.
- Root cause analysis and insights, finding a sustainable solution.
- Qualified Accountant and/or MBA, or professional qualification or equivalent experience in one of the above is beneficial.
- Experience in use of Computer aided audit techniques (CAATS) and data analysis tools is beneficial.
- Project management skills with experience of managing and delivering different priorities.
- Broad understanding of Order-To-Cash, Record-To-Report- and Purchase-To-Pay processes would be an advantage.
- Relationship management and business partnering skills
- Ability to influence strategic decisions across the business.
- People management
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally (written and verbal).
- Ability to travel (50% of working hours)
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Numerous professional / soft-skill trainings
- Central office location
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization