General Ledger Manager position is now open at our American partner’s SSC in the central of Budapest. The company builds a fresh and dynamic environment with highly motivated professional experts. In the Hungarian Shared Service Centre 400+ finance colleague will support more European countries’ daily activity including Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Treasury and Accounting to Report.
The successful GL Manager’s main responsibilities are:
- Management of the GL team (30 people) on a day to day operation
- Process transfer from European countries
- Set reachable and healthy KPIs and SLAs
- Ensure the client satisfaction by monitoring key performance indicators
- Ensure that all key process are handled well by the team members according to a compliant manner
- Preparation of quarterly and year end tax provision and deferred tax calculations
- Act as an escalation point for the team members
- Regular people management responsibilities
- Support team members’ professional development
To be an ideal candidate you should have:
- Finance College or University degree
- Previous experience as GL Manager in a Shared Service Centre
- Experience in Finance process transitions
- Strong US GAAP accounting skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Fluent English knowledge is a must
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Cooperative attitude and flexibility
This is an exciting opportunity for managers who are interested in this unique challenge and want to be a part of a busy, dynamically growth, and vibrant company.
If you are interested in this offer, please upload your CV.
Munkavégzés helye: Budapest