Would you like to join one of the world’s largest multinational telecommunication companies as a finance professional?
Are you fluent in English?
Do you have 2 years of relevant work experience on the field of finance?
This is your place!
- prepare and review General Ledger journal entries
- perform Balance Sheet reconciliation on monthly basis
- participate in month-end-close activities
- communicate effectively with the in-country teams on daily basis
- operate process according to the SOX controls
- participation in audits (SOX, Statutory, Group)
- to be able to be appointed as a trainer for back up and new joiners
- BA/BSc degree in Finance or Accounting or Economics
- minimum 2 years of relevant work experience
- strong Excel knowledge is required
- strong communication skills are essential
- fluency in English
- German and/or French language knowledge is an advantage
- competitive salary package and cafeteria benefits
- multinational, young and dynamic environment
- career growth
- stable company
- professional development programs, trainings and educational support
- Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
- private health insurance package