One of our multinational client is searching for an expert colleague for its regional center based in Budapest.
Perform end-to-end monthly and annual closings, general ledger account analysis and reconciliations
• Prepare and review management reports and financial information analysis on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Actively participate in general ledger change projects as required
• Assist team leader with creation and maintenance of departmental policies, training documents and performance metrics
• Continuous improvement of the processes
• University degree or equivalent (like Chartered accountant, Tax advisor)
• Relevant professional experience: 1-3 years
• Upper intermediate English skills is a must.
• Medium Excel knowledge.
• SAP, IFRS background is and advantage
• Ability to work effectively, proactively in an international team environment
• Challenging work environment
• Promotional opportunities
• Unique career opportunity for those who are ready to face with new challenges by joining a start-up SSC