GL Accountant - experienced
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s
Pozíció leírása / Job description
You are a bright talent with excellent communication skills and your goal is to work for an outstanding multinational company; a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies. You want to be part of our unique team that really does restore people’s lives. You are looking for us.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with one vision.
The General Ledger Accountant is responsible for higher level accounting duties which require frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards.
- Monthly closing of the general ledger.
- Preparing monthly/ quarterly/ yearly reports.
- Update, maintain, review, reconcile Inventory and Fixed Asset Subledgers.
- Creating SOP’s, process maps for General Accounting processes.
- Taking full accountability for the details provided to internal and external (statutory or group) audits.
Elvárások / Requirements
- Chartered Accountant Certification or University/ College degree with qualification in Finance/ Accounting or Business Administration
- minimum 3 years relevant experience (AP / AR/ GL fields)
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
- ERP knowledge (Oracle, SAP etc.) is required
Amit kínálunk / Offer
The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission is to heal patients and restore lives.
- attractive compensation package
- exceptional benefits, including private health insurance
- private medical support and group life & accident insurance
- modern office close to the city center
You can build your career with us and later become an expert or even a team leader, or you can fulfill your aspirations as a valuable member of another department.
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090