For our prospering international client - operating in 13 countries - we are looking for applicants for the position:
German and English speaking IT Helpdesk Agent.
The Helpdesk Analysts provide first line technical support to clients. The job requiring an aptitude for working with applications/ systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of client problems, which may range from very straightforward problems through to more complicated issues. Jobholders are required to respond to a large volume of calls and within a short talk time while also providing a high degree of client satisfaction.
Your tasks will be the following:
- Answers calls within stated time guidelines.
- Analyses and interprets client inquiries to ascertain and solve issue.
- Provides accurate and creative solutions to client problems meeting all predefined quality measurements.
- Escalates calls within stated guidelines.
- Provides information, advice or instruction in response to client inquiries.
- Provides a high degree of client satisfaction in all work undertaken.
- Receives and records client inquiries and processes paperwork/systems relevant to client queries.
- Liaises internally to enable client queries to be answered and problems solved.
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Basic IT knowledge in software and hardware
- User level computer literacy and desire to learn more about ICT solutions is necessary.
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Openess to work in shifts (sometimes evening/night shifts and weekends) is a big advantage.
- Strong communication skills, customer-oriented personality
- Fresh graduates are more than welcome!
- Competitive benefit package
- Real multinational culture
- Candidates have the possibility to learn more about ICT and acquire certificate
- Career opportunity