Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated is a family of global companies delivering business process outsourcing services. The SYKES brand represents the benchmark in customer service. The top companies in the world rely on SYKES to care for their most valued resource- their customers. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, we operate over forty customer interaction and fulfillment centers throughout North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa.
To learn more, visit us at Link megjelenítése.
We are looking for the following professional
to join our Budapest Call Center:
GERMAN TEAM LEAD
- Gain the commitment of employees to the company goals and objectives
- Communication of company policy and procedure to staff (German tech support team) and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Communication of performance goals and measures to staff and provision of regular and constructive feedback via feedback sessions and Performance Reviews in line with agreed processes and timescales.
- Motivation, monitoring, calibration, coaching, training and development of employees as required
- Ensure that agents have the knowledge, skills and equipment required to carry out their function effectively and efficiently and escalate any issues where appropriate
- Ensure effective recruitment of appropriate staff to the team, including conducting interviews
- Development and implementation of employee work schedules, including breaks, holidays and off-line time.
- Resolution of any escalations which occur in line with the agreed procedure
- Meet or exceed account performance measures e.g. abandon rates, average talk times etc. for the team
- Ensure client satisfaction and quality service levels
- University or College degree
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Report writing and analytical skills
- Ability to identify problems, collate data, establish facts and draw conclusions.
- Proficient with spreadsheets and word processing software
- Fluent German, conversational English
- 1-2 years work experinece as a Team Lead
- Career opportunity
- Friendly, multicultural work environment