Our multinational partner is looking for a Vendor Manager. The candidate should have experience within a multinational environment and preferably works with suppliers. In this role the VM is responsible to manage the quality performance of the suppliers, for project management and assures the compliance.
If you would like to join to an energetic vendor management team, and would like to work with international processes, please read through the advertisement and send us your CV.
The Vendor Manager is in charge of implementing and managing the field service vendors located in Germany, Austria, Switzerland (DACH) and Benelux. The Vendor Manager coordinates the implementation of the new field services vendor, located in EMEA. The Manager will focus on RFI, RFP, RFQ processes in case a new service provide is needed. The VM coordinates the implementation of new processes, monitors the activity of the vendors and assures the compliance to the contracts.
- Ensure contractor compliance with all the contractual requirements and elements
- Weekly overall monitoring of all the activities of the vendors putting in place an immediate action any time is needed
- Coordinate monthly & quarterly operational reviews
- Review key performance indicators with countries and vendors, identify deviations, and ensure action plan is built by Vendor and the companie’s partner. Monitor the realization of these actions
- Run different analysis in order to check root causes and prevent the decreasing of the performance or any critical situation
- Run and validate monthly payments through SAP and PO. Assure the quality of the amounts and the follow-up where needed
- Track payment of invoices to partner and from partner
- Ensure a the defective parts return and its payment
- Manage escalations from customer, vendor, country
- Keep a strong control on inventory
- Ensure process or systems change requirements are implemented by partner in due time
- Coordinate introduction of new products with partner: parts availability, technician training and documentation, etc.
- Act as interface with partner for all matters: technical, process, systems, financial
- Actively participate with the Sourcing Team and the Country in the selection process of DACH and Benelux field vendors
- Being the voice of the Central requirements and of the day-to-day operations
- Defining the scope of work, the new requirements
- Interviewing and selecting the potential candidates
- Coordinating the business case
- Negotiating pricing and measurement targets with vendor
- Coordinating contract elaboration
- and ensure the correct on boarding/off boarding as installation partner:
- Coordinate implementation of process documented by process design group
- Build implementation or ramp-down plan, validate it with management and country
- Follow-up, monitor, assure the realization of the actions
- BA/BS degree
- A minimum of 4-5 years professional experience (bid management/purchasing/supply chain)
- Strong in Excel analysis
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent communication & teamwork
- Ability to work with people at different levels of the organization
- Strong negotiation skills
- Problem solving competences
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in purchasing and vendor management
- Good stress management
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Service Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.