Job Title: German Speaking Service Request Coordinator
Job ID: 283764
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Unisys is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. We provide consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and infrastructure services, combined with powerful enterprise server technology. We specialize in helping clients use information to create efficient, secure business operations that allow them to achieve their business goals. Our consultants and industry experts work with clients to understand their business challenges and create greater visibility into critical linkages throughout their operations.
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
Day to Day Work
The Service Request Coordinator validates and coordinates a variety of requests from the customer end user related to their hardware and software use.
- Coordinate and follow up the requests
- Follow up router's delivery status and technicians' schedule
- Handle outgoing and incoming calls
- To ensure the client is kept continuously and proactively informed on the progress of the submitted requests and that client relationship is developed and maintained.
- Ensure clear and polite telephone and e - mail communication
- Ensure these requests are executed within agreed deadlines in line with the Customer Service Level Agreement
- Fluency inGerman and English
- Fluent Spanish knowledge is an advantage
- 1-2 years of experience in a multinational environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge/experience of PC systems & components is a plus
Job Specific Skills:
- Customer service skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent organisational and coordinating skills,
- Tenacity, can-do attitude and accuracy
- Resistance to monotony