Job Title: German Speaking Service Delivery Coordinator
Job ID: 282197
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
How To Apply
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 and a second office in Pécs in 2012 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
We are currently looking for talented individuals for
Experienced IT agents for a “Service delivery coordinator” role
with fluent German (French knowledge is advantage)
- SLA Monitoring:
Continual monitoring of open Incident and IMAC request SLAs, escalating to area Team Leader and Field management where necessary.
Internal communication with - Project Offices, Service Delivery Manager, Operation Manager, Escalations Manager, Customer Service Managers, RCC Management, Field Engineers, Call Reception Centre (CRC), Third parties, etc.
External communication with Client Dell and with Logistics companies
- Client process expert:
Assisting schedulers, engineers, third parties with any enquiries relating to open Incidents / IMAC requests, logistics queries, and process related or operational queries
- Change Control and Escalation:
In conjunction with schedulers, offering best solutions when first date of Incident or IMAC cannot be met. Coordinating alternative dates, handling cancellations and postponements and updating the database accordingly.
Finding solutions to all incidents / IMACs at risk by prioritizing the call types and by close working together with the Field Operations.
Assist PMO structure (Service Delivery Manager, Operation Manager, Escalations Manager, Account Manager) by the regular scrubbing of project specific reports and analysing results of KPI reports
- Request Management
Qualifying of IMAC request as they arrive in mailbox or in client ticketing system. Uploading of documents and information into the IMAC database or SharePoint. Processing updates, by ensuring the call has been given to the engineer.
Active participation in ongoing quality initiatives at the desired level, detailed on the UGSH Quality Portal by considering all relevant objectives, policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills in English and in German
- French knowledge is an advantage
- Experience in a telephone customer service position and in IT field is an advantage
Job Specific Skills:
- Excellent team spirit and resistance to stress;
- Excellent communication skills
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- A self-motivating and self-learning work approach.In return, we offer a competitive compensation package and the exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing international company. Successful applicants can look forward to training and development possibilities, as well as challenging career prospects.
If you would like to join us, please register with your English CV on our website: Link megjelenítése