Our Client is a successful Shared Service Centre in Budapest. They offer an exciting new challenge and an excellent opportunity to join a dynamically growing company now. They are currently looking for German Speaking Sales Campaign Team Leader.
• People management of up to 15 sales related specialists
• Coach and lead team members by example and act as a role model for Telesales Campaign Team. Develop and use a training plan for on-boarding new colleagues. Managing career development of team members.
• Recruit a highly talented team to business requirements.
• Define key performance metrics and make sure that they are achieved by each team members.
• Partner- and relationship management. Manage stakeholder exactions and ensure high partner satisfaction. Balance different interests of strategies and support to find the best business solution for maximizing efficiency and considering stakeholders’ objectives.
• Continuous Process Improvements. Lead the creation of new processes, measures, objectives & reporting structure that will ensure an excellent experience for Business Partners.
• Focus on continuous process and working tool optimization
• Develop team members to adapt different methodologies such as Lean and Six Sigma that drive such projects in the teams.
• Encourage teams to find automated tools and solution for manual activities to minimize risk chances and reach higher efficiency.
• Reporting management: Provide regular reporting to Management for review and action. Accountable for creating key performance metrics, SLA measures, management reporting, risk analysis, ensuring that all necessary activities are completed on time.
• Fluent German and English language skills are essential
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in People Management (in high potential teams)
• 5+ years’ experience in sales activity
• Mobile telecoms market understanding ideal
• Good understanding of Sales 2.0 (Using virtual sales techniques such as telephone, social networks and the internet)
• Strong sales mindset focusing on overachieving targets with proven track record
• Strong project management skill-set and mindset; able to manage teams and projects under tight time pressure
• Strong strategic thinking (to develop sales strategies)
• Excellent facilitation skills – able to build and motivate team, generate creativity and challenge effectively
• Enthusiasm for working in an intensive, result-driven and high profil role organization
• Familiar with using Lean and Six Sigma desired
• Experience working within telecommunications industry desired
• Bachelor or Master degree in business economics desired
- Multinational environment
- Dynamically growing company
- Continuous development and career opportunities
- Attractive compensation package