Our client is a worldwide healthcare company, one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Their success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Their Budapest based SSC is looking for a German speaking candidate who wants to influence his/her own development.
- Helpdesk by phone and e-mail for SAP SRM related queries coming from Indirect Procurement End Users Germany and Switzerland
- Utilizing ticketing system for incoming requests and issues
- Investigating time to resolve requests and issues first by yourself before opening incident to the next incident layer (Business Expert Support in Mannheim)
- System ADMIN tasks e.g. Monitoring activities in SAP SRM
- Supporting and reporting issue resolution
- Reviewing IT feedback related incidents and forwarding to the End User
- Technical support in regards to SAP SRM catalog content
- Technical checks and loading new catalogs into SAP SRM (with systems like Heiler or Simeno)
- Project work during the transition phase to the SSC (e.g. documentation for to-be processes and required support documentation)
- Willingness to travel (mainly Germany, Mannheim)
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience in a similar position (preferably procurement system support)
- You have excellent written and spoken command in German
- You have excellent written and spoken command in English
- You have experience in supplier relationship management
- You have basic understand of procurement support
- You are familiar with ticketing tools
- You have good numeric and analytical skills
- You can react to problems fast and easy and in an appropriate manner and behaviour
- You are able to work in a fast paced environment
- You are good at time management (high sense of urgency)
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Continuous learning and development
- The chance to work in a young, dynamic organization
- International work environment
Budapest, 6th district
Apply directly to Eszter Virag, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.