Do you have 2-3+ years experience in a Payroll/ HR Operations related role? Are you looking for a new project where you could use your knowledge about HR in a more senior position? Would you like to participate in an on-site knowledge transition? Then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Your main tasks will be:
· Participate in on-site knowledge transfer of processes to be performed by the Budapest Team · Create process documentation based on information extracted during on-site knowledge transfer
· Coordinate with Payroll vendors, internal work force admin team and client to deliver timely and accurate payroll and year end payroll activities · Managing and governing of payroll vendors and ensuring they are performing activities as per the defined scope
· Working as part of a multinational team · Communication and co-operation teams located in India as needed · Sharing workload within the team when required due to workload balance
· Excellent command of German · Expertise in HR systems including interfaces/ data flow in and out · Customer Service experience of handling a wide range of diverse, sensitive and confidential activities within a customer facing environment. · Proficiency in SAP (desired)
· Opportunity to join a new team and take in part of an on-site transition · Competitive salary and benefits · Multinational environment
Jelentkezés: Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján