A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of HR Delivery Team Leader.
Prime responsibility of the HR Delivery Team Leader is to the delivery of a high quality, customer focused service to clients and for the timely and accurate processing of complex HR transactions and all related tasks (e.g. Contact Centre inquiry handling) within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and control frameworks.
- Strive to improve the HR processes and motivate the team members to do the same.
- The owner of the position will have impact on strategic financial results within their area of responsibility.
- Responsible for conducting employee appraisal and performance assessments as well as career development and reward and recognition
- Responsible for organising internal and external training (where required) in order to build skills, expertise and capability within the team
- Budget management and control
- Identify cost cutting opportunities
- Lead and deploy regional payroll projects
- Must have up to date expert knowledge of the country end to end payroll processes
- Sound project management skills with the ability to assess new initiatives and use the required tracking tools
- Fluency in language of country of responsibility
- SLA management and escalation, team results tracking
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with key client
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics
- Fluency in English and German
- At least 2 years experience in SAP HRM or other payroll softwares
- At least 2 years experience in German Payroll legislation
- Demonstrable leadership skills