German Speaking Energy Consultants - Northumberland
German Speaking Energy Consultants
£18,000 basic salary, with uncapped commission
Business Hours - Monday to Friday, 8am until 4.30pm
The Company -
Utilitywise plc is one of the UK's market leading SME energy brokerage and consultancy. Utilitywise offers business consumers impartial advice and help in understanding their energy tariffs. With your help our clients can select the best energy supply tariff and a range of products to reduce their energy consumption and lower their carbon footprint. These energy saving products include smart meters, carbon offsetting, state-of-the-art circuit level monitors, energy audits and more.
Role Overview -
It will be your responsibility to populate your own prospect pipeline and develop the sales value of customers. You will be helped by Utilitywise's custom-designed customer relationship management software, our training and monitoring programmes, and advice and help from colleagues. Our clients stretch the length and breadth of Germany so most of our interactions are via the telephone; you must have a professional phone manner and be comfortable selling and interacting with clients over the telephone in German.
Our success is a reflection of our people, so being a great business depends on us having great people.
We have ambitious growth plans and what ambitious sales people to be part of them.
You must have a minimum of 12 months telephony experience gathered in either Account Management or Sales. Knowledge of the energy sector is useful but not essential because we offer a comprehensive training programme. Experience in high value consultative selling would also be an advantage but is not essential.
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly sales targets.
- To ensure customer pipeline targets are met.
- To achieve the target conversion rates set.
- To ensure the target rejection/losses rate is not exceeded.
- To accurately complete all customer details & sales information to the required standard.
- To ensure all sales are generated in line with our quality standards.
- Fluent in German language, both written and spoken.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally to all customers.
- The ability to work as part of a team supporting colleagues where necessary.
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets.
- The ability to be creative and think outside the box
Most important is your drive for success, passion for sales and ambition to make money. In return we offer a fantastic package including an excellent basic salary of up to £18k, uncapped commission with massive earning potential, new offices and a range of benefits which include:
- Employee Sharesave Scheme
- Employee Flexicar Scheme
- Free Onsite and Designated Car Parking
-Car Share Scheme
- Onsite Catering
- Discounted Local Gym Memberships
- Corporate Travel Discount
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Plus, many more on access to our employee benefits portal
To apply for a position please send a covering letter and CV to us by email.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />