- Do you have at least 2 years people management experience?
- Have you worked in SSC / multinational/ customer service environment a min. of 5 years?
- Do you speak English + German language on negotiation level?
For our SSC client we are looking for a Senior Team Leader with negotiation level of English AND German language skills to lead the customer facing team of our client.
- Managing a customer service team
- Ensuring timely resolution of Service Requests
- Managing workflows of Back Office / Front Office activities
- Proactively develop the skills, competencies and knowledge of Customer Service team members
- Carry out regular one to ones with all direct reports to discuss performance and to develop and implement career path plans
- Provide first level escalation for any issues raised by the team
- Run and analyze the identified Service reports e.g. customer service management reports, monthly management reports and team performance
- Develop, achieve and monitor Key Performance Indicators aligned to the Service Level Agreements
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with key stakeholders, customers and other teams
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience in a customer services environment in a Team Leader role
- Fluency in English+German is a must
- University / College degree
- Experience in transition management is an advantage
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
- Strong people, change and process management skills
- Proven experience in coaching and leading a team
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong-minded, but self-possessed attitude
- High level of IT proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Experience in Siebel or other CRM tools is an advantage
- Experience of working abroad or working with foreign customers / consumers is desirable
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Extensive trainings
- Dynamic, multinational team
- Supportive and youthful work environment
- Planned career path