Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative fluent in German, you will be responsible for processing fax and written orders according to the divisional guidelines. Our Customer Service Representatives may also be required to relay price and availability of products to customers where necessary.
An excellent communicator you will answer written queries from internal and external customers regarding orders, price inquiries, complaints, and manage incoming e-mails from the generic e-mail address
You will also be required to monitor and provide feedback on any ordering related issues where applicable.
The skills required will include:
- Commercial Education or similar education
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English,
- Experience with an ERP System
- Preferably experience in a customer contact/ order administrator role
- Must possess excellent administration, organizational aptitude and the ability to plan and time manage various tasks
- Must be able to work effectively both on an individual level and within a team environment
- A high level of accuracy is essential
Minimum Qualifications (must have):
- Experience working in a multi-channel customer service environment (non-negotiable)
- Track record of being able to multi-task and work in a flexible work environment
- General business acumen
- You are required to be smartly presented at all times and have a professional approach when dealing with customers and key stakeholders
- Experience in Microsoft office
- Understanding of a supply chain environment and how to work collaboratively with the Supply Chain team in CS
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate in German, both orally and in writing
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills
- A-levels and or degree desirable.
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have)
- Good Hungarian
- Knowledge of process improvement methodology
- Ability to speak one additional language, for a country managed from your location, to a professional standard.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
Please send your English CV to our recruiter for this role to the e-mail address below.