German speaking customer project coordinator
One of our main partners is looking for German speaking Project Coordinators. The role holder will work as member of a team coordinating various sized projects for new and existing customers.
- Assist Project Manager in all phases of the project
- Manage Service Requests
- Place and monitor orders/shipments to ensure delivery according to project schedule.
- Work with internal supply chain personnel, transportation carriers, disposal partners, and installation partners to coordinate service delivery, gather data, and resolve issues.
- Track detailed order-to-invoice & returns data for all equipment shipped/returned/ disposed, as required invoicing customer, managing inventory, and reporting daily project status.
- Being involved in billing procedure
- Proactively support the Project Manager in identifying and reconciling inventory discrepancies.
- Escalate issues promptly and proactively work with stakeholders
- Document all meeting data as appropriate; provide regular status reports
- Provide accurate and timely information to management (performance measurement, quality assurance, and customer satisfaction.
- University or college degree (in Economics, Business Management, Client Management, or Project delivery) is preferred.
- A number of years’ relevant experience of finance, project management, customer service management / delivery.
- Analytical way of thinking.
- Understand basic customer solutions.
- Attention to details and accuracy of information.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office), excellent usage of Excel is a must.
- Experience with SAP and/or Siebel is a plus
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent English and German knowledge.
If you are interested to learn more about the position please submit your English resume in Word format to the e-mail address below.