Our client is a worldwide provider of advanced healing technologies that makes a difference for patients, caregivers and providers. With headquarters in the US and approximately 7000 employees working in more than 20 countries, this company improves patients' lives around the globe. Their growing Shared Service Center in Budapest provides an opportunity for dedicated professionals in the fields of Finance and Order Management.
- Understand major customer profiles and country specific rules and regulations (e.g. VAT regulations)
- Validate, create and issue credit notes.
- Chase for proof of delivery documents if needed.
- Prepare, consolidate and reconcile invoices and reports.
- Investigate and resolve billing related issues involving other KCI business units and external customers
- Participate in month end closing related activities in line with company closing schedule. (E.g. Non Invoiced Revenue Report)
- Ensure all activities are completed timely and in line with the country SLA`s.
- Identify areas for process improvements, participation in LEAN / process improvement projects
- Participation in IT user acceptance tests related to billing projects or improvements
- Assist in special projects as directed by management. (e.g. transitions)
- Ensure that all IA & BC guidelines are followed.
- College or University degree in Economics or Finance
- 2-3 years relevant work experience in comparable level
- Fluent English and German is required
- General knowledge of industry practices, techniques
- ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, or equivalent)
- Shared Service Centre experience is a plus
- Solid MS excel knowledge is required
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Extensive training to all new colleagues
- Continuous on-the-job training
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package