GERMAN SPEAKING CUSTOMER CARE TEAM LEAD (Ref: CC/DE/TLEAD)
Frissítve : 2014.07.30.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2014.08.29.
Hirdetés azonosító: 840164
GERMAN SPEAKING CUSTOMER CARE
‘Speed up your life with Avis Budget Group BSC’ and join us.
Apply if you speak advanced level of German and English.
- Contributes to improve the quality and efficiency of the services and to develop the processes
- Ensures the continuous operation of the section entrusted to him or her while maintaining an efficient management of resources
- Ensures high-level performance in his or her section in order to attain established service requirements and objectives (SLA)
- Communicates expectations, goals, targets and KPIs; monitors and make proposal for the improvement of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Ensures executive escalations are resolved
- Build trust and rapport with others to deliver results and interact positively and professionally with all levels internally and externally
- Maintains regular contact with key relationships, evaluates and understands their needs, provides information concerning everyday operation
- Set clear expectations to team members on required knowledge and skill level and ensure functional training is in place
- Manages the performance of the team and the Performance Management Appraisals within the managed functional area.
- Motivates colleagues with continuous feedback and coaching in order to reach business and personal objectives. Plays a key role in developing and coaching team members
- Responsible to select new employees best fits to job according to job skill profile and strive to retain well performing employees
- Ensures one to one discussions are regularly held
- Carries out administrative tasks delegated to him/her
Join us if you
- Degree or equivalent
- Professional qualification preferred
- 3 years’ experience of working in Multi Site, Multi-Country Fast Paced Corporation
- 2 years leadership experience
- Knowledge of the BSC systems and processes is an advantage
- Fluency in German and English and preferably in a second foreign language
- State of the art working environment – Office of the Year Award 2013
- High-energy and values-driven organization
- Multicultural environment
- Professional trainings
If you are interested in this position please submit your application by uploading your CV via our Career Site on the link below.