Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy multitasking activities? Would you like to work for a multinational company
GERMAN SPEAKING CONTRACT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
Service Center Agent is in charge, for one or several countries, to administer the contract registration, contract invoicing and work order management.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Contract Management & Invoicing
Service Center Agent is responsible for the administration of service entitlements and invoicing for a country or group of countries.
- Register and invoice CSS Contracts
- Register and invoice CSS service contracts (extended warranties, maintenance agreements) with all required information (SLA, partner, pricing, reporting…). This requires validating the order is complete and accurate, contacting customer or country for additional or corrected data, entering all required information in system (Siebel or Unimaint).
- Register service packs. Validating information is complete and accurate, contact customer if not the case. Administer registration in service system. Also includes registration of non-returned packs in Siebel to enable revenue recognition.
- Registration Service SPR (Special Product Requests) that bundle hardware and services. On regular basis, complete registration and revenue for service SPR in Siebel and Unimaint.
- Validate, administer and invoice per call orders. Receive completed orders from customers, create order and push service request as “ready for service”. Upon completion of the service request, finalize invoicing.
- Manage proof of purchase and warranty disputes. When customer need field service under base guarantee or contract but his / her entitlement is incomplete, customer will provide proof of entitlement which will be validated and updated into the service system. When the company has the opportunity to capture data that enables update / completion of the asset / contract / customer database, contract admin will validate information and update the service system.
- Manage Customer Database
- Maintain clean data (run regular cleaning programs). Neither program nor tools are in place currently, but responsibility is to ensure that our customer database is maintained clean over time for assets / contracts that are registered.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
Overall the success of the incumbent will be measured in accord with the following criteria:
- Accuracy, timeliness and consistency of information entered in the system
- Identification, resolution and communication of deviations and action plans according to procedure
- Customer satisfaction (end-user, countries…)
EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND
- Experience in services, contract administration, order management or other customer services
- Fluent in German
- Good level of English
- Computer skills: Excel, ERP
- High school degree minimum
Research Consultant MSS (Multilingual Shared Services)
1051 Budapest, Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 12., Hungary
Tel: +36 (1) 88 33 507 (Direct) | Tel: +36 (1) 88 33 500 |