Support Country Finance Operations activities and processes, Support Business Growth and Profitability. The Contract Administrator is to support the business from contract implementation & customer set up, up to the invoicing of services rendered.
- Customer set up
- Once a deal is signed, trigger Customer Set-up process to ensure elements completed on a timely manner and enable customer service and billing accuracy ; monitor progresses and analyze the situation and identify action owner as required to leverage in autonomy all stakeholders in the process.
- Current scope includes accounts set up as well as Page Plus accounts, account set up modification for both (resulting from discrepancies or billing issues)
- Participate with Country Operations to Customer Kick off meeting/calls
- Provide visibility to German controller as for accounts set up content, timing, validation status and concern.
- Liaise with Customer Set Up key user.
- Customer billing
Is the first point of contact, supporting invoicing monitoring process:
- for annuity billing, especially during first billing cycles
- for hardware billing, define hardware invoicing instructions and build templates by customer
- ensure ad hoc invoices requests are fulfilled
- facilitate invoice output customer requirement with organization
- Ultimately takes customer invoice related calls
- Understand monthly billing activity and performance to report on revenue update and dependencies
- Inventory tracking
- Together with Operations, monthly tracking of inventory with the aim to reduce/eliminate aged inventory. Inventory in this regard is defined as shipped, not invoiced hardware. Provide action updates to German controller as per defined controls and visibility for invoicing purposes.
- Cash Collection
- Support cash collection issues escalations as per defined process & root causes
- Interaction with AR team for debit & credit memo identification and mapping
- Graduate in economics or finance
- 3+ years work experience in back office or finance operations functions in an international environment.
- Good analytical & communication skills
- Team Spirit
- Business acumen
- Ability to multi-task in challenging work environment
- Ability to work in an international environment where the needed information is coming from various functions and geographies
- Excellent systems skills needed
- Ability to tie to schedules
- Ensure compliance with all internal and SOX controls in a timely manner
- Fluent English and German mandatory, both written and oral (Other languages are an asset)
Apply directly to Borbala Pap, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 551
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.