The role holder responsible for managing the commercial aspects of contracts, accountable for the financial performance of these contracts, and/or supports the development of contract performance with contract/business managers in order to maximise contract profitability, while having direct contact to key accounts.
- Responsible for supporting financial performance, service delivery; manage billing and efficiency of change controls, validating cost, help renewals, and general activities affecting commercial and service performance of the contract or potential contract.
- To provide functions such as billing, revenue assurance, debt monitoring, cost analysis and cost control, technical data collection, inventory management, change control, document management, service ordering and tracking, update and manage financial scorecards and P&Ls, contract reporting, and third party contract administration.
- To provide pro-active alert on any facts that impacts the contract P&L.
- To understand the risk profile and opportunity potential in terms of profit and revenue growth.
- To undertake tasks in support of commercial due diligence and contract renewals.
- May evaluate and manage business opportunities from commercial prospective to ensure that the contracts (sometimes bids) are viable.
- May provide improvement plan to optimize contract performance from commercial point of view.
- May keep in touch with the customer.
- Interprets policies and executes processes.
- Organises and plans own work, seeking input as appropriate to meet defined deadlines and KPIs.
- University or college degree (in Economics, Business Management, Client Management, or Project delivery) is preferred.
- A number of years' relevant experience of finance, project management, customer service management / delivery.
- Basic understanding of the key financials i.e. costs, pricing and budgets and can provide sensible financial analysis.
- Analytical way of thinking.
- Understand basic customer solutions.
- Attention to details and accuracy of information.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office), excellent usage of Excel is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent English and German knowledge.