Our client is looking for a German speaker candidate preferably with SSC experience. The profession could manage the cash collection process, and could use German language on a daily basis.
- Managing client portfolio by handling and collecting debts effectively.
- Maintaining credit lines and requesting payments for new and existing customers.
- Managing the relationship with the customers, partners.
- Credit analysis and review. Helping in updating the process documentations, follow-up and record changes, which contributes to recognize the opportunities of improving processes.
- Minimum high school education (University or College degree is an advantage).
- Advanced German and at least intermediate English language knowledge (verbal, written).
- Knowledge of all Microsoft office programs, especially high level of Excel.
- Experience in Shared Service environment is an advantage
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organization.
Location: XIII. district
Apply directly to Dóra Dvorácskó, Senior Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation. hu.linkedin.com/in/doradvoracskojobopportunity