The requirement is in Revenue process and prospective candidate would form part of the Revenue associate team and support billing activities for a particular country / region.
Revenue associate – Customer billing
- Timely Billing of all customer contracts. Understanding the nature of contract is very essential before billing (raising invoices)
- Revenue recognition based on the contract is part of the Job. This would require understanding of revenue recognition rules both local and US GAAP.
- Timely generation of customer invoices thereby ensuring that invoices are sent on time.
- Strict adherence to monthly cut off deadlines to ensure smooth closure of month and quarter.
- Strong language requirements: fluent English and German language
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting (Preferably in Customer invoicing, revenue recognition etc)
- Graduate or equivalent in Finance and Accounting
- Exposure to GL activities would be an added advantage
- Good Communication skills
- Exposure to ERP Environment (SAP) is preferred
- Flexibility to travel
Our people are our greatest asset and we believe the most effective teams reflect diverse backgrounds and ideas. If you are interested in an international and multicultural environment, with young and dinamic colleagues, and good work atmosphere you can join our team by applying to this position.
Reed MSS (Multilingual Shared Services)
Tel: +36 1 88 33 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: www.reedglobal.hu