GERMAN SPEAKING ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
Get your GO on.
Avis Budget Group is a leading global provider of mobility solutions. Across EMEA, we operate 4 industry leading brands: Avis; Budget; Zipcar and Payless. Firmly established as a leader in the vehicle rental industry, our history of focusing on customers, our people, growth, innovation and efficiency drives impressive bottom line success and has delivered strong year on year results.
In our Budapest Business Service Centre, our Financial Services Team has a wide variety of tasks from processing, reporting and booking invoices or other cost information flows from partners, reconciliation, participation in monthly, quarterly and yearly closing etc. More specifically the Accounts Payable Team is responsible for managing the supplier invoices.
As Accounts Payable Specialist your role will be:
- Processing and booking invoices, travel expenses and petty cash
- Invoice matching, checking and booking
- Sending electronic remittance advices to the suppliers
- Doing month end related reconciliations and following-up on actions
- Handling supplier queries, solving problems in writing or verbally
- Checking supplier statements and collecting missing invoices
- In case of invoice issues contacting the partner in a proactive way
- Supporting process improvement through sharing ideas
- Helping in keeping the processes up to date – tracking and documenting all the changes
To join us as, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- College or university degree preferably in economics, finance/accounting
- 1 year experience gained in relevant field is considered a great advantage, but not a must
- Advanced knowledge of German and additionally at least intermediate level of English (verbal, written)
- Analytical mind-set, logical thinking
- Confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work precisely under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Team work
Why Avis Budget Group BSC is a great place to work at:
- Our BSC is a Centre of Excellence and is the biggest ABG entity within EMEA, providing global support
- Multicultural team, with colleagues from over 30 different countries
- Friendly, collaborative culture
- Winning spirit
- High-energy place where things move forward every day
- Award winning office environment
- Various company events, opportunities to join company-wide volunteer initiative
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join a successful and fast growing EMEA business and help to shape and build a function that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation.
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be,apply now by clicking on the Apply button!