Jelentkezési határidő: 2015.12.18.
Hirdetés azonosító: 997356
We are looking for new colleagues for our fast-growing and reputable partner company to complete their German and English speaking team in Budapest.
German speaking 2nd line Helpdesk Agent
- Solve complex IT-related problems
- Advise Windows systems and devices
- Review support documentation and recommend changes and additional information
- Be responsible for advanced technical support for telephone agents
- Monitor and handle all incidents referred to 2nd level queue in SLA
- Follow-up incidents and escalate to 3rd line if needed
- Report to team leader on the problems and advise possible new business processes or development
- Fluent German and English knowledge
- Previous experience as 2nd line agent or minimum 1 year experience as a 1st line agent
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong customer focus
Experience in Windows 7/8, Microsoft Active Directory and TCP/IP configuration is an advantage
- Opportunities for IT skills development
- Provided formal and on the job training
- Modern working environment
- Stability but also a stepping stone in your career!
If you are keen, enthusiastic and willing to learn we would like to hear from you!
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.