We are building a new innovative team of junior and senior recruiters that is going to be specialized in recruitment for German speaking countries from the Budapest based office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organization and to learn best in class candidate sourcing methods as well as to understand current recruitment trends in Western European countries. In the first phase our partner would like to hire senior, experienced colleagues with leadership potential and excellent German and English skills. In the next phase junior candidates are also very welcomed.
In this role you will be responsible for proactively seeking to identify entry to senior level talent, primarily through effective and diligent Internet, database, and social media searches.
This position can include a combination of the following duties varied by specific project needs.
- Deploy advanced internet recruitment strategies e.g. Google, LinkedIn in order to find passive candidates
- Engage and communicate with prospective candidates
- Carry out remote interviews
- Interface with and develop strong relationships with clients and provide innovative solutions to solve recruiting challenges
- Make real-time updates of candidate activity and productivity
- Minimum of 1 year experience in recruitment, contract market preferably in IT or Engineering related disciplines.
- Full understanding of the recruitment lifecycle and ability to deliver within it.
- Project planning or campaign management experience.
- Experience in volume recruitment projects, graduate or young people recruitment market is a distinct advantage
- Excellent knowledge of internet, social media, job sites and social networking sites
- Close to native German
- Excellent command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Highly motivated with ambition and career focus
- Excellent communication skills, (including but not limited to outbound phone calls)
- Presentable with the ability to emphasize quickly with clients (internal & external)
- Interest in business and motivated to add commercial value
- Positive and fun individual with creative and enterprising approach to business
- Team player
- Likes to work in a demanding environment
- Being part of a newly set up team at one of the largest HR services providers in the world
- Getting insight into an exciting and continuously developing industry
- Opportunity to learn and develop research techniques in recruitment
- Partnering with multi-location and/or global colleagues and assembling and executing appropriate sourcing methods
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Great salary package