We are looking for new colleagues for our fast-growing and reputable partner company to complete their German and Dutch speaking teams in Budapest.
German or Dutch Service Request Coordinator
- Coordinate and follow up the German OR Dutch requests
- Follow up router’s delivery status and technicians’ schedule
- Handle outgoing and incoming calls
- To ensure the client is kept continuously and proactively informed on the progress of the submitted requests and that client relationship is developed and maintained.
- Ensure clear and polite telephone and e - mail communication
- Ensure these requests are executed within agreed deadlines in line with the Customer Service Level Agreement
- Fluency in German OR Dutch and English
- 1-2 years of experience in a multinational environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong negotiation and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and coordinating skills
- Can-do attitude and accuracy
- Resistance to monotony
- Opportunities for technical development
- Provided formal and on the job training
- Modern working environment
- Stability but also a stepping stone in your career!
If you are keen, enthusiastic and willing to learn we would like to hear from you!
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.