German / Danish Speaker Animal health care- customer response executive
Animal Health Care- Customer Response Executive
Animal healthcare service desk support position with German or Danish knowledge is open at our multinational outsourcing partner.
The main responsibilities of the position will be:
- Provision of L1 and L2 support
- Receive inbound calls, e-mails or report forms from current and potential customers, e.g. veterinarians, pharmacists, animal owners’ etc.as well as personnel concerning medical inquiries, medical complaints, adverse events, product technical complaints, product return/refund or compensation.
- Assist customers with any issues with regard to the defined Animal Health products and document any adverse event reported.
- Perform a local quality check of entries and documentation of calls, in particular Adverse Events.
- Place outbound follow-up calls when required
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics
- Operates the respective Customer Relationship Management system in order to obtain animal, costumer and product information and perform other necessary functions on the system in accordance with policies and regulations.
- Life Sciences degree
- Good oral and written German or Danish communication skills, including fluency in at least English
- Ability to identify problems in call processing and to assist in the design of workable solutions
- Basic knowledge of standard office software (Microsoft, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- High sense of responsibility and accountability and special sense for diligence even for routine processes
- Proactive behaviour and being able to keep timelines
- Nice to have : good knowledge of veterinary and pharmacovigilance requirements
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.