If you are enthusiastic to work in an international environment, and would like to use your language skills, please do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
Our multinational client has a growing office in Budapest and they would like to grow their business. Currently they are looking for multilingual candidates who would be responsible for client communication and problem solving tasks.
- Provision of first line customer support and account administration of specific business applications for a software company who focus on accelerating global pharmaceutical development.
- To provide German and English support to users globally, via telephone and email.
- Provide telephone and email support to users (in their chosen language)
- Ensure ownership of issues as per the SLA
- Enter relevant data into the appropriate customer relationship management (CRM) system, and ensure it is kept up-to-date at all times
- Upload data into CRM system when required
- Comply with handover and escalation processes
- Perform account administration activities (e.g. passwords resets)
- Escalate appropriately to second line engineers and request updates until resolution is provided
- Comply with quality control program
- Ideally, you will be a graduate with at least one year’s experience in a Support/Helpdesk role, preferably in an English speaking environment.
- Fluent in written and verbal English.
- Also fluent in one or more of the following languages:
- Strong and confident communicator
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to write clear and concise email responses
- Customer focused and excellent customer care skills
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive attitude
Apply directly to Eszter Virág, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése