- First point of contact for any written form of enquiries from both new and existing customers and consumers
- Interact with customers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner and to quickly escalate concerns about meeting service levels or deadlines.
- Provide a level of customer service consistent with the set KPI’S, Service Level Agreements and Customer Service function’s core values
- Handle all customer and support requests via email in a professional and timely manner from the first contact through to a satisfactory completion or resolution
- Log, assign and track progress of queries and customer requests from receipt to completion, recording progress of these on a weekly basis
- Escalate activities that are not actioned by assignees
- Escalate any high risk customer issues (financial, legal, reputation)
- Provide accurate information to both business customers and support teams through the correct use of all information technology systems
- Ensure data is accurately entered and maintained in all Customer Service and data collection systems, minimising errors and resultant financial losses.
- Fluency in German and English
- Confident usage of Microsoft packages
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Customer oriented attitude
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work from home
- The chance to work in a young and dynamic organization