Jelentkezési határidő: 2017.11.21.
Hirdetés azonosító: 1204683
We’re looking for heroes to our multinational partner. Join and discover one of the world’s leading communication services company which has over 100 years of history. Be part of the history!
German and Russian speaking Invoice Specialist
- Responsible for the end to end billing process what includes authorise invoices, ensure accurate and timely billing of invoices
- Maintain a database of accounting and settlement data
- Determine and communicate risks in respect to billing and information management solution
- Keep the contact with customers, update them on the billing process
- Deliver as demanded complex data manipulation in order to generate appropriate internal and customer commercial management
- College degree (preferably finance, accounting or business management area)
- Fluent English and German and Russian
- Experience in Billing Management or Account Payables is an advantage
- Good numerical skills, able to analyse pricing responses and identify anomalies is a must
- Advanced level of MS Excel is mandatory
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Internal trainings to empower you to be at your best
- Innovative working environment where your ideas are heard
- Flexible working environment: home office day
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.